CPO Science Link Cell Quest Classroom Package
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
- Item Ships Free with your pricing program.
Free Shipping Eligible
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $69 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $69, the shipping and handling charge is $11.95.
Free Shipping Eligible with your Pricing Program
- If the pricing program minimum subtotal is met item Ships Free with your Pricing Program. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items on your pricing program, after any additional discounts are applied.
- Free Shipping Eligible when Pricing Program minimum is met. If the pricing program minimum subtotal is not met shipping and handling charges are 20% of the subtotal of the items, after any additional discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 20% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $11.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 20% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight quote
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
DescriptionCPO Science Link Cell Quest Full Classroom Package contains enough equipment for 6 groups of 4 students. With investigations enhanced by Augmented Reality, students can engage with three-dimensional animal and plant cells right in the classroom. With 8 board games, Cell Quest allows students to model specialized cells carrying out specific functions and practice, making connections between the structures and functions of cells. Incorporate the ConCELLtration Matching Game into the module, or play independently for additional reinforcement. All of these features are supported by graduated investigations for differentiated instruction, allowing you to teach every investigation at three distinct levels of detail and difficulty in the same classroom.
Topics Include: Animal Cell Structure and Function, Organelle Structure and Function, Eukaryotic and Prokaryotic Cell Compare and Contrast, Cell Membrane Structure and Function, Cell Theory, Cell and Organelle Size and Scale, Protists, Amoeba, Euglena, Paramecium, Microscopy and Interpreting Micrographs, Bacteria, Plant Cell Structure and Function, Protein Synthesis and Trafficking, Cell Signaling
Meets NGSS Performance Expectations: MS-LS1-2, HS-LS1-1
***Digital access to many CPO resources now available on ThinkLink, contact your sales representative or customer care for more information.
School Specialty will be discontinuing CPO Science effective June 30th, 2023. Limited inventory on some items.
Access to digital resources on ThinkLink will be available until July 1, 2026.
Please contact us at CPO@schoolspecialty.com with any questions.
- 6 Equipment Units Each with 4 Double-Sided Gameboards with Corresponding Card Decks and Play Pieces
- 1 Teacher's Guide
- 6 ConCELLtration Matching Games
- Technology-Enhanced Investigations Powered by LEARN Augmented Reality App
- Access to Online Resources via Curiosity Place