TeacherGeek Super Wiggle Bots, Single
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
- Item Ships Free with your pricing program.
Free Shipping Eligible
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Eligible with your Pricing Program
- If the pricing program minimum subtotal is met item Ships Free with your Pricing Program. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items on your pricing program, after any additional discounts are applied.
- Free Shipping Eligible when Pricing Program minimum is met. If the pricing program minimum subtotal is not met shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any additional discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $9.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail email@example.com for a freight quote
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
- Wiggle What? Kids design and construct their own dancing, scribbling wiggle bots using real tools and wide-eyed inspiration
- Wiggle How? Utilize FREE document resources - build guides, labs, inspiration sheets and engineering design challenges
- Wiggle Who? Whether elementary or secondary, kids of all ages and backgrounds go wild with innovative hacks or additions to their bots
- Wiggle Why? Encourages creativity, critical thinking, problem solving while aligning to NGSS standards
- Wiggle Where? Compatible with recycling bin components, distinctive 3-D printables or additional materials for endless solutions
- 2 - 25mm Screws
- 2 Hex Nuts
- 1 - 10-Tooth Gear
- 1 - 20-Tooth Gear
- 1 - 40-Tooth Gear
- 1 - 50-Tooth Gear
- 4 - 17 Gauge Wires
- 1 AA Single Battery Holder w/ Terminals
- 2 Connector Strips
- 4 - 12" Dowels
- 1 - 2" Dowels
- 1 - 3" Dowel
- 2 - 6" Dowels
- 1 Hole Plate
- 1 Motor w/ Leads, Adapter Pin and Motor Mount
- 3 - Perpendicular Blocks