Classroom Makerspace Cart, Grade K to 2
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
- Item Ships Free with your pricing program.
Free Shipping Eligible
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $69 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $69, the shipping and handling charge is $11.95.
Free Shipping Eligible with your Pricing Program
- If the pricing program minimum subtotal is met item Ships Free with your Pricing Program. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items on your pricing program, after any additional discounts are applied.
- Free Shipping Eligible when Pricing Program minimum is met. If the pricing program minimum subtotal is not met shipping and handling charges are 20% of the subtotal of the items, after any additional discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 20% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $11.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 20% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight quote
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
DescriptionThe Classroom Makerspace Cart includes everything needed to set up a makerspace in a K-2 classroom, STEM lab or library. Easy rolling and durable cart comes already fully loaded with a variety of unique components and tools perfectly organized to be easily accessible to elementary school students. Also included are 36 Getting Started Activity Cards featuring open-ended, teacher-developed activities that span a variety of STEM concepts and appeal to children’s unique interests and learning styles and a teacher's guide. Activities are NGSS-aligned and include visual prompts, tips and more advanced challenges. Encourage open-ended exploration and meet the diverse learning styles of students with everything you need in one place.
- Includes NGSS standards-aligned activity cards
- Color-coded bins and labels make materials easy to find
- Cart comes stocked with a variety of unique materials for included activities
- Makerspace Cart
- Cart Materials
- Getting Started Activity Cards