Ohaus Guardian 5000 Hotplate/Stirrer, Round
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
- Item Ships Free with your pricing program.
Free Shipping Eligible
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $69 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $69, the shipping and handling charge is $11.95.
Free Shipping Eligible with your Pricing Program
- If the pricing program minimum subtotal is met item Ships Free with your Pricing Program. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items on your pricing program, after any additional discounts are applied.
- Free Shipping Eligible when Pricing Program minimum is met. If the pricing program minimum subtotal is not met shipping and handling charges are 20% of the subtotal of the items, after any additional discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 20% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $11.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 20% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail email@example.com for a freight quote
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
OHAUS Guardian 5000 Hotplates Stirrers are designed to ensure proper mixing and temperature control of the top plate as well as your sample with the temperature probe option. This product is best suited for safety and simplicity in all research, academic and industrial applications.
This stirrer has a temperature range of 5 degrees Celsius to 500 degrees Celsius white stirring at a rate of 60 to 100 RPM and works with applications such as boiling water, water/oil bath preparation, sample and solution preparation, dissolving buffers and reagents, preparing media, and concentrating samples.
- Hot top indicator light
- audible alarm
- SafetyHeat protection shuts off the heater in the event of a malfunction
- temperature calibration feature for 3 probe and 3 plate setpoints
- Backlit LCD Display for temperature and speed
- Power cord
- 1.5 inch (3.8 cm) PTFE coated stir bar
- Probe connection
- SmartHousing; stays cool to the touch and is chemical resistant
- IP21 Ingress Protection
- Polycarbonate front panel
- Control knobs
- On/Off switch for heater disconnect
- built-in support rod holder