Strawbees Robotic Inventions for the Micro:bit, Pack of 10
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
- Item Ships Free with your pricing program.
Free Shipping Eligible
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Eligible with your Pricing Program
- If the pricing program minimum subtotal is met item Ships Free with your Pricing Program. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items on your pricing program, after any additional discounts are applied.
- Free Shipping Eligible when Pricing Program minimum is met. If the pricing program minimum subtotal is not met shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any additional discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $9.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight quote
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
A classroom set of 10 robotics boards to make it even easier to attach and program servo motors with the micro:bit! You can also control two RGB-pixel lights to create a full light spectrum for a show. This board comes with a removable Strawbees building clip to snap connectors and straws for making robots or mechanical structures like a crane.
Write in Microsoft MakeCode’s block-based programming platform, upload a program and remove from the computer to run on batteries.
This kit does not include the micro:bit, USB cable, or batteries. This kit does not include Strawbees connectors or straws.
- Make physical and mechanical inventions with Micro:bit
- Physical Computing – extend programming to the physical world beyond the computer screen with creating interactive projects with the Strawbees building system
- Electronic Building Set – all electronics easily connect to Strawbees connectors and straws All materials are custom-made, durable, and reusable – finish building, disassemble, and begin a new project
- 1 Strawbees Robotics board for the micro:bit
- 1 Strawbees micro:bit Clip
- 1 Servo motor 120 (SM-S2309S)
- 2 Servo motor mounts
- Servo motor arms × 3
- Screws for servo mounts and arms × 3
- Mini screwdriver × 1
- Servo extension cable × 1
- Free access to lesson plans at Strawbees Learning
- Free access to the official Strawbees MakeCode Extension