Wonder Workshop Robotics Teacher Success Pack, 3 Year Subscription
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
- Item Ships Free with your pricing program.
Free Shipping Eligible
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Eligible with your Pricing Program
- If the pricing program minimum subtotal is met item Ships Free with your Pricing Program. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items on your pricing program, after any additional discounts are applied.
- Free Shipping Eligible when Pricing Program minimum is met. If the pricing program minimum subtotal is not met shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any additional discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $9.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight quote
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
Wonder Workshop Teacher Success Pack provides the tools and resources for any teacher to teach their students about coding and robotics. The Teacher Success Pack grants access to 1 Teacher and 35 for 3 years to the Class Connect, Cross Curricular Lesson Library, Teach Wonder, and Wonder League Robotics Competition.
Class Connectfeatures Dash’s Neighborhood, the virtual Dash robot for 1:1 coding in a rich 3D environment (iPads or Chromebooks). Student accounts so kids can share devices while preserving their own code as they work through puzzles and activities. 60 standards-aligned Math activities. Progress tracking and classroom management for the teacher
Cross Curricular Lesson Libraryprovides premium lessons, filterable by subject and grade-level.
Teach Wonderallows enrollment for 1 teacher in the Intro to Coding and Robotics with Dash & Dot course
Wonder League Robotics Competitiongives full access to the missions and resources for the competition