Newpath Learning All About Energy Student Learning Guide with Online Lesson
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
- Item Ships Free with your pricing program.
Free Shipping Eligible
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Eligible with your Pricing Program
- If the pricing program minimum subtotal is met item Ships Free with your Pricing Program. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items on your pricing program, after any additional discounts are applied.
- Free Shipping Eligible when Pricing Program minimum is met. If the pricing program minimum subtotal is not met shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any additional discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $9.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight quote
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
Your perfect blended learning solution for use in the Classroom or for Remote Learning/Home Study, the All About Energy Student Learning Guide provides comprehensive coverage of a key, standards-based NGSS concept along with one-year online access to a corresponding Multimedia Lesson featuring in-depth, interactive coverage of the concept.
The Multimedia Lesson can be accessed by a teacher and all of their students anywhere, anytime, on any device – including Chromebooks, tablets, computers and mobile devices! The colorfully-illustrated Student Learning Guide provides 36+ pages featuring Self-Directed Readings; Easy-to-Follow, Illustrated Explanations; Guiding Questions; a Lab Investigation; Key Vocabulary Review and Assessments.
The Student Learning Guide also includes one year access to a corresponding Multimedia Lesson for a teacher and all their students! Each lesson features Animated, Narrated Tutorials; Interactive Exercises & Activities; Virtual Lab Investigations; Illustrated, Narrated Glossary; Visual Resource Library; and an Inquiry-Based Student Activity Guide.
Developed under sponsorship of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the lessons are perfect for individual student instruction on any computer or tablet as well as classroom presentation on any Interactive Whiteboard.
This lesson covers: What is Energy?; Energy from the Sun; Types of Energy; Chemical Energy; Sound & Light Energy; Electrical Energy; Thermal Energy; Energy Flow; Energy Sources; and Vocabulary.
- 36 Page Student Learning Guide
- Online Activation Code