Kemtec Ballistics Kit: Sacco and Vanzetti
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
- Item Ships Free with your pricing program.
Free Shipping Eligible
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Eligible with your Pricing Program
- If the pricing program minimum subtotal is met item Ships Free with your Pricing Program. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items on your pricing program, after any additional discounts are applied.
- Free Shipping Eligible when Pricing Program minimum is met. If the pricing program minimum subtotal is not met shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any additional discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $9.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight quote
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
Can your aspiring ballistics experts determine once and for all whether Sacco and Vanzetti committed this crime? Students reconstruct the shootings of the infamous Sacco and Vanzetti case and calculate projectile trajectories using a map of the gunshot evidence, ballistics blocks, and trajectory rods. Then, they recreate the crime scene using string and laser techniques. Using inactive dummy cartridges, fired bullets and casings, students learn to characterize ammunition. They use gunshot residue analysis to determine which suspects fired guns during the crime. Finally, each scenario is presented with evidence for students to argue their unique case in court. Designed for 24 students working in small groups.
Recommended: Stereomicroscope and a balance.
Warning: Danger, kit contains lasers, avoid eye exposure. Product intentionally contains lead bullets and lead nitrate.
- Complete instructor’s manual
- Reproducible ballistics training handbook
- Reproducible lab experiments
- Instructions and documents for holding a mock trial
- Six additional extension activities addressing the social and political issues surrounding the case