FOSS Next Generation Weather and Seasons, Complete Module, Digital Only Edition
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
- Item Ships Free with your pricing program.
Free Shipping Eligible
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Eligible with your Pricing Program
- If the pricing program minimum subtotal is met item Ships Free with your Pricing Program. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items on your pricing program, after any additional discounts are applied.
- Free Shipping Eligible when Pricing Program minimum is met. If the pricing program minimum subtotal is not met shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any additional discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $9.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight quote
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
Go green and save paper with new FOSS Next Generation Digital Kits. Digital kits for each FOSS Next Generation module include everything you need to get started with FOSS in your classroom, packaged in durable, stacking drawers for ease of storage. Receive full digital access to the Investigations Guide, Teacher Resources, and Science Resources Book for this module instead of printed copies.
Each kit includes: access to our fully interactive and tablet-compatible eInvestigations Guide; enough materials for 3 class uses of the module (refill kits for consumable materials sold separately); student access to interactive and table-compatible Science Resources eBook for the module; access to a complete digital version of all information and masters found in the Teacher Resources; and 32 digital student seat licenses for 7 years, which provide each student with a one-stop online resource for all readings, virtual investigations, and beyond.
- Investigation Guide: this core instructional tool provides educators with the support to help students successfully facilitate the investigations Teacher Resources: this book guides teachers in how the elements of FOSS work and provide notebook and assessment masters
- Equipment Kit: specifically designed, durable equipment and materials in FOSS lead to successful investigations for all students and up to 3 class uses
- FOSS Science Resources: a book that includes student readings that connect students' firsthand experiences to informational text
- FOSS Technology: access to a one-stop online resource for eBooks, eInvestigations Guides, videos, virtual investigations and tutorials, online assessment, and much more
- Complete Digital Access for Each Module