FOSS Middle School Planetary Science, Second Edition Science Resources Book
Item #: 1372738
Keep kids engaged and informed during planetary science lessons with a little help from FOSS.
Free Shipping Ineligible: Details
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
- Item Ships Free with your pricing program.
Free Shipping Eligible
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Eligible with your Pricing Program
- If the pricing program minimum subtotal is met item Ships Free with your Pricing Program. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items on your pricing program, after any additional discounts are applied.
- Free Shipping Eligible when Pricing Program minimum is met. If the pricing program minimum subtotal is not met shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any additional discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $9.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail email@example.com for a freight quote
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
In Stock - Typically Ships Within 2-3 Days
FOSS Middle School Planetary Science is a book of original readings developed to accompany each FOSS module. The readings are referred to as articles in the Investigations Guide (sold separately). Students will read the articles in the book as they progress through the module; these articles cover a specific concept usually after that concept has been introduced in an active investigation. Together, the articles in FOSS Science Resources and the discussion questions provided in the Investigation Guide help students make connections to the science concepts introduced and explored during the active investigations. FOSS Science Resources Books are sold as hardcover (8-5/8 x 11-1/4 inches) for Middle School grades.
- FOSS Science Resources are developed specifically to complement FOSS modules of the same titles and help lead to deeper understanding of a key life, earth, or physical science concept
- Concept development is most effective when students are allowed to experience organisms, objects, and phenomena firsthand before engaging the concepts in text
- Colorful photographs, key standards-based science content, and developmentally-appropriate interactive text help enhance overall science learning experience
- Book includes a science and literacy blackline activity master and directions for a hands-on activity
- Educators are also provided with easy-to-use science and literacy teaching support and strategies for meeting individual learning needs
- 1 Student Edition Book