Teacher Created Materials Measurement and Data, Grades 4 to 5, Set of 6
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
- Item Ships Free with your pricing program.
Free Shipping Eligible
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $69 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $69, the shipping and handling charge is $11.95.
Free Shipping Eligible with your Pricing Program
- If the pricing program minimum subtotal is met item Ships Free with your Pricing Program. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items on your pricing program, after any additional discounts are applied.
- Free Shipping Eligible when Pricing Program minimum is met. If the pricing program minimum subtotal is not met shipping and handling charges are 20% of the subtotal of the items, after any additional discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 20% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $11.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 20% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail email@example.com for a freight quote
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
DescriptionThis 6-book set of informational texts will build elementary school students' reading skills while they are immersed in learning math content. With relevant, intriguing topics like the history of toilets, extreme parks, and World Records, these books will appeal to both avid and reluctant readers. Each book includes text features such as fact-filled sidebars, challenging charts and graphs, a reader's guide, practice problems, and dynamic images to increase vocabulary and understanding of subject-area content.
- Encourage students to "think like mathematicians" as they master key concepts
- Explore mathematical practices with a variety of nonfiction and fiction texts featuring problem solving, mathematical reasoning and real-world connections
- Text features such as captions, bold print, glossary, and index support increased understanding and build academic vocabulary
- Foster students' conceptual understanding of mathematics with concrete models and visual representations
- Art and Culture: Exploring Mexican Artifacts: Measurement
- The Hidden World of Toilets: Volume
- Travel Adventures: Yellowstone: Volume
- Fun and Games: Extreme Parks: Angles
- Engineering Marvels: The Eiffel Tower: Measurement
- Fun and Games: World Records: Time