Learning Resources Mathlink Cubes Early Math Activity Set
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
- Item Ships Free with your pricing program.
Free Shipping Eligible
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Eligible with your Pricing Program
- If the pricing program minimum subtotal is met item Ships Free with your Pricing Program. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items on your pricing program, after any additional discounts are applied.
- Free Shipping Eligible when Pricing Program minimum is met. If the pricing program minimum subtotal is not met shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any additional discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $9.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight quote
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
DescriptionBuild new skills one cube at a time! Kids get a hands-on lesson in early math fundamentals every time they build with the MathLink Cubes Early Math Starter Set from Learning Resources. This engaging activity set pairs 100 of our bestselling MathLink Cubes with 15 double-sided activity cards filled with 30 learning challenges that make math lessons fun. Using the colorful cubes as a handy visual aid, little learnings can learn the fundamentals of addition and subtraction, practice sequencing through color and shape recognition, or even learn about perspective through engaging 3-D building challenges. The sturdy cubes come in 10 bright colors, measure 3/4 x 3/4 inch, and can be snapped together or popped apart over and over again. Cubes work with all MathLink Cubes products, and add extra power to math lessons and building projects. Appropriate for ages 4 years and up.
- Activity cards focus on addition, subtraction, sequencing, and more
- Cubes provide a hands-on visual aid to math lessons, and double as an open-ended building toy
- Learn patterning and sequencing, sorting and grouping, early addition, number bonds, early subtraction, early multiplication, sharing, shapes, size ordering and measuring
- 100 Multi-colored Cubes
- 15 Double-sided Activity Cards