Shell Education 180 Days of Spelling and Word Study for Third Grade
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
- Item Ships Free with your pricing program.
Free Shipping Eligible
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Eligible with your Pricing Program
- If the pricing program minimum subtotal is met item Ships Free with your Pricing Program. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items on your pricing program, after any additional discounts are applied.
- Free Shipping Eligible when Pricing Program minimum is met. If the pricing program minimum subtotal is not met shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any additional discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $9.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight quote
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
DescriptionSupplement your language arts block with 180 days of daily spelling and word work practice! This third grade spelling workbook provides teachers with weekly spelling and word study units that are easy to incorporate into the classroom or home. Perfect for after school, intervention, or homework, teachers and parents can help students gain daily practice through these quick activities that correlate to state and national standards. Arranged into weekly units, the worksheets feature fun activities for third grade students such as analogies, word sorts, homophones, sentence completions, sentence types, inflectional endings, prefixes, suffixes, synonyms, antonyms, and more! The repetitive structure helps students focus on the words rather than the activities and allows for more independent practice. Provide fun, engaging, and purposeful practice for your students with this must-have student workbook that includes digital materials.
- Build students’ knowledge of spelling rules, conventions, and patterns
- Add daily word study to literacy block
- Engage student with word lists and activities that include sentence completions, synonyms and antonyms, prefixes and suffixes