Melissa & Doug Super Smile Dentist Play Set
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
- Item Ships Free with your pricing program.
Free Shipping Eligible
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Eligible with your Pricing Program
- If the pricing program minimum subtotal is met item Ships Free with your Pricing Program. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items on your pricing program, after any additional discounts are applied.
- Free Shipping Eligible when Pricing Program minimum is met. If the pricing program minimum subtotal is not met shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any additional discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $9.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight quote
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
- 26-piece dentist play set with realistic pretend play dental care essentials to give cleanings, treat cavities, and fit retainers and braces on an over-sized set of pretend teeth
- Includes set of pretend teeth, dry-erase marker, examination tools, toothbrush, toothpaste tube, dental rinse bottle and cup, 2 gauze pads, 3 tooth polish cups, top and bottom retainers and braces, mask, reusable ID tag on a lanyard, double-sided reusable activity card
- Makes a great gift for preschoolers, ages 3 to 6, for hands-on, screen-free play
- Use dry-erase marker to mark decay then clean with vibrating tool with interchangeable polishing and drill heads or toothbrush; back 4 teeth wiggle and lift to practice pretend extractions
- A fun and engaging way to teach good dental health practices, and to ease kids fears or feelings of stress associated with a visit to the dentist
- Double-Sided Activity Card
- Toothpaste Tube
- 2 Dental Floss in Case
- 2 Gauze Pads
- 2 Tooth Polish Cups with Lids
- 2 Vibrating Tool with Drill and Polishing Tool
- 2 ID Tag with Lanyard, Top and Bottom Clear Retainers
- Retainer Case
- 2 Top and Bottom Braces
- Hinged Teeth
- Dry-Erase Cavity Marker
- Sticker Sheet
- Dental Rinse Bottle