FOSS Third Edition Materials In Our World Complete Kit, Grade K, with 32 Seats Digital Access
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
- Item Ships Free with your pricing program.
Free Shipping Eligible
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $69 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $69, the shipping and handling charge is $11.95.
Free Shipping Eligible with your Pricing Program
- If the pricing program minimum subtotal is met item Ships Free with your Pricing Program. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items on your pricing program, after any additional discounts are applied.
- Free Shipping Eligible when Pricing Program minimum is met. If the pricing program minimum subtotal is not met shipping and handling charges are 20% of the subtotal of the items, after any additional discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 20% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $11.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 20% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight quote
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
Bridging research and practice, FOSS Third Edition Modules engage students and teachers in enduring experiences that lead to deeper understanding of science and engineering concepts, as well as the natural and designed world. The Materials in Our World Module for Grade K provides experiences that heighten students' awareness, curiosity, and understanding of the physical world as they observe and compare the properties of a variety of kinds of wood, paper, fabric, and earth materials. Young students will get to discover what happens when they subject the materials to a number of tests and interactions.
In the FOSS Third Edition The Materials in Our World Complete Kit with 5 hands-on investigation activities, students will: observe and compare physical properties of different kinds of wood samples, using the senses; observe and compare properties and structures of different kinds of paper and fabric; observe how wood, paper, and fabric interact with water; explore the technology of making wood products; observe and describe how and where fabrics are used; observe, describe, and mix earth materials with water to observe properties; communicate observations made about different kinds of materials, orally and through drawings; and use knowledge of the properties of materials to create useful and/or aesthetic objects.
- Investigation Guide: this core instructional tool provides educators with the support to help students successfully facilitate the investigations
- Teacher Resources: this book guides teachers in how the elements of FOSS work and provide notebook and assessment masters
- Equipment Kit: specifically designed, durable equipment and materials in FOSS lead to successful investigations for 32 students and up to 3 class uses
- FOSS Science Resources: a book that includes student readings that connect students' firsthand experiences to informational text
- FOSS Technology: access to a one-stop online resource for eBooks, eInvestigations Guides, videos, virtual investigations and tutorials, online assessment, and much more
- Investigations Guide:
- Investigation 1: Getting to Know Wood
- Investigation 2: Changing Wood
- Investigation 3: Getting to Know Paper
- Investigation 4: Getting to Know Fabric
- Investigation 5: Earth Materials
- Teacher Resources
- 32 Science Resource Books for Students
- 1 Big Book
- Nonconsumable Equipment
- Consumable Materials for 2 Class Uses
- 32 Seats of Digital Access for 7 Years