Fischertechnik Robotics TXT 4.0 Base Robotics Set
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
- Item Ships Free with your pricing program.
Free Shipping Eligible
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Eligible with your Pricing Program
- If the pricing program minimum subtotal is met item Ships Free with your Pricing Program. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items on your pricing program, after any additional discounts are applied.
- Free Shipping Eligible when Pricing Program minimum is met. If the pricing program minimum subtotal is not met shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any additional discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $9.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail email@example.com for a freight quote
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
The fischertechnik Robotics TXT 4.0 Base Set is the perfect way to get started programming like the pros! The comprehensive building set includes a camera with image processing as well as an ultrasound sensor, two encoder motors, a track sensor, a phototransistor, two buttons and two LEDs. The model can be programmed and controlled with ROBO Pro Coding graphic programming software and the ROBOTICS TXT 4.0 controller. Beginners can refer to finished example programs, while advanced users and professionals can get started directly in a Blockly library or in Python. The set includes twelve exciting models, ranging from a pedestrian signal to a barrier, a bar code scanner, and mobile driving robots with encoder motors, cameras, track and distance sensors. The comprehensive teaching materials include introductory and basic information, as well as 20 experiments with solutions for the twelve models. Students will be able to build 12 robotic models, including a traffic light, barrier, Morse key, barcode scanner, data transmission device, encryption device, driving robot with different tasks (obstacle detector, distance meter, digital and analog lane follower), and a painting robot.
This Robotics TXT 4.0 Base Set provides the core components necessary for use in control classes: Controller, software, power supply, actuators and sensors and many basic building blocks are included here. The four separately available ADD-ON sets expand the TXT 4.0 Base Set by their respective focus and can be clearly integrated in the lower tray provided for this purpose.
- Access to tutorial materials with 28 different experiments
- Total of 160 components
- Middle school/High school level