Quincy Lab Educational Ovens, 1500 Watts, Model 40 GC
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
- Item Ships Free with your pricing program.
Free Shipping Eligible
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Eligible with your Pricing Program
- If the pricing program minimum subtotal is met item Ships Free with your Pricing Program. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items on your pricing program, after any additional discounts are applied.
- Free Shipping Eligible when Pricing Program minimum is met. If the pricing program minimum subtotal is not met shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any additional discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $9.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight quote
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
- These gravity convection ovens are designed to meet the laboratory needs of industry, research organizations and schools. Well-crafted and versatile, they are used for drying, baking, sterilizing. evaporating, heat treating, annealing and testing
- Cabinets are as attractive as they are durable. exteriors are painted light gray and have a hard, scratch-resistant hammer finish. doors open with high impact thermoplastic handles. Cabinets have heavy steel double-wall construction
- Work space is insulated from the outer cabinet with one inch of high density mineral wool, and interiors are made of corrosive-resistant aluminized steel
- Quincy lab uses quality UL and CSA recognized components in all ovens. the control panel is equipped with an illuminated on-off rocker switch and a heat/cycle pilot light
- Temperature is controlled by an automatic hydraulic thermostat
- Energy efficient, low-watt density incoloy sheathed elements are engineered into a compact design for quick run-up and recovery times. temperature uniformity is greatly improved by a perforated heat shield which absorbs radiant heat and distributes it more evenly