North South Painted Bar Magnets for Kids, 3 Inches, Pack of 2
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
- Item Ships Free with your pricing program.
Free Shipping Eligible
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $69 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $69, the shipping and handling charge is $11.95.
Free Shipping Eligible with your Pricing Program
- If the pricing program minimum subtotal is met item Ships Free with your Pricing Program. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items on your pricing program, after any additional discounts are applied.
- Free Shipping Eligible when Pricing Program minimum is met. If the pricing program minimum subtotal is not met shipping and handling charges are 20% of the subtotal of the items, after any additional discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 20% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $11.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 20% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail email@example.com for a freight quote
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
DescriptionMesmerize your students' eyes with these hands-on North South Magnets! Small but mighty metal bars offer an easy aid for teachers to introduce real-life physics principles and other magnetic hands-on experiments. End plates of each magnet (divided by N/S signs and blue and red paint color) can detach and be reattached as needed for demonstrations. Strong force of magnetic is strong enough to hold heavy items on your refrigerator. Use iron fillings or other ferrite items (like paperclips) to showcase the basics of magnetic force and polar attraction. Sold as package of 2 magnets. Not for children under age of 3.
- Strong, bar magnets are excellent for teaching basics of magnetism, magnetic fields, and demonstrations on polar attraction and repulsion
- North South magnets for kids are clearly outlined by 2 different paint colors and readily point to accurate magnetic poles for demonstrations
- Users can tie a string on small magnets to allow them to pivot like a compass
- Bar magnets for sale will provide years of value to your physics and science classrooms
- 2 North South Painted Magnets