NewPath Modern Genetics Learning Center, Grades 6 to 8
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
- Item Ships Free with your pricing program.
Free Shipping Eligible
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Eligible with your Pricing Program
- If the pricing program minimum subtotal is met item Ships Free with your Pricing Program. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items on your pricing program, after any additional discounts are applied.
- Free Shipping Eligible when Pricing Program minimum is met. If the pricing program minimum subtotal is not met shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any additional discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $9.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail email@example.com for a freight quote
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
DescriptionThis complete, easy-to-use learning center is perfect for learning essential grade appropriate science skills. Designed for either teacher directed instruction or independent learning working in groups of 2 to 4 students, the learning center covers a grade appropriate curriculum-aligned science topic or skill, making it perfect for differentiated instruction. Perfect for the classroom, after-school programs, or even at home for test preparation or practice and review. Enough materials are provided for up to 4 students and are a snap to set up and store in the pouch provided for years of use. To use, students first review and complete the Visual Learning Guide and then form groups of up to 4 students to assess and/or reinforce their understanding of the topic by playing the Curriculum Mastery Game.
- 1 Curriculum Mastery Game Featuring:
- 1 set of 30 illustrated self-checking question cards
- 1 laminated double-sided game board and game pieces for up to 4 players
- 4 Visual Learning Guides Focused on the Same Topic:
- Write-on/wipe-off guide is 11 x 17 inches, laminated and consists of four-pages which include self-directed readings, easy-to-follow illustrated explanations, guiding questions, graphic organizers and assessment review questions
- Zippered Storage Pouch