CPO Science Foundations of Physics, 2nd Edition Collection
With the unique Foundations of Physics, Second Edition hands-on, inquiry-based instructional approach, more students can understand and retain complex physics concepts. The text and investigations connect each new concept to students' experience in the lab or real world, and present ideas in both words and illustrations. The program also combines the best attributes of conceptual and mathematical instruction as students use equations (introductory algebra level) to analyze data and solve quantitative problems. Connections in every chapter provide real world examples of science concepts.
Foundations of Physics units cover measurement and motion, motion and force in one dimension, motion and force in 2 and 3 dimensions, energy and momentum, waves and sound, light and optics, electricity and magnetism, matter and energy, and the atom.
- Hardcover student textbook with 692 pages has one concept per page along with compelling full-color graphics that enhance learning and retention
- Investigations each include a key question in the beginning and are completely integrated with readings in student text and teacher's guide
- Students will design and conduct experiments, construct and test conclusions, observe results, and gather, record, and analyze data
- Softcover Investigation Manual includes 87 hands-on investigations so students can learn key concepts through direct experience and discovery
- Experiment kit includes hands-on, high-quality, specially designed solid wood equipment that brings a completely new level of excitement to the classroom
School Specialty will be discontinuing CPO Science effective June 30th, 2023. Limited inventory on some items.
Access to digital resources on ThinkLink will be available until July 1, 2026.
Please contact us at CPO@schoolspecialty.com with any questions.