CPO Science Foundations of Physical Science, 3rd Edition Collection
This popular Physical Science program includes exciting new graphics and features. The new full-color student book provides even more ways to help students to access science concepts; the Investigation Manual Labs include an addition level of difficulty; and the Teacher's Guide has been expanded and reorganized. The Third Edition also offers students more practice and assessment and more connections to technology and the real world.
Foundations of Physical Science units cover science and measurement, motion and force, work and energy, matter and energy, atoms and elements, changes in matter, electricity and magnetism, and waves, sound and light.
- Hardcover student textbook has one concept per page along with compelling full-color graphics that enhance retention
- Investigations each include a key question in the beginning and are completely integrated with readings in student text and teacher's guide
- Students will design and conduct experiments, construct and test conclusions, observe results, and gather, record and analyze data
- Softcover Investigation Manual includes 75 hands-on investigations (3 per chapter) so students can learn key concepts through direct experience and discovery
- Experiment kit includes hands-on, high-quality, specially designed solid wood equipment that brings a completely new level of excitement to the classroom
School Specialty will be discontinuing CPO Science effective June 30th, 2023. Limited inventory on some items.
Access to digital resources on ThinkLink will be available until July 1, 2026.
Please contact us at CPO@schoolspecialty.com with any questions.