Frey Scientific Benedict's Quantitative Solution, 500 mL, Lab Grade
Free Shipping Eligible: Details
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
Free Shipping Eligible
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- For parcel items, shipping and handling charges are 12% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $5 minimum charge.
- For non-parcel items, shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail email@example.com for a freight quote.
Synonym: Benedict's Sugar Test Reagent
Formula Weight: Mixture
Storage Code: Green
Shelf Life: 3 Years
Solubility: Complete in water
Appearance/Odor: Clear light blue water solution; No odor
Common Use: Analysis of reducing sugars
Technical Note: Indicator turns from a blue solution to a red precipitate indicating the presence (Qualitative solution) or the measureable amount (Quantitative solution) of reducing sugars present in a sample.
- Composition: 1.9% Cupric Sulfate, 11.99% Sodium Carbonate, 7.38% Potassium Thiocyanate, 0.01% Potassium Ferrocyanide, 11.99% Sodium Citrate, 65.32% Water