Teacher Created Materials TIME STEM, Grades 6 to 8, 9-Book Set
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
- Item Ships Free with your pricing program.
Free Shipping Eligible
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $69 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $69, the shipping and handling charge is $11.95.
Free Shipping Eligible with your Pricing Program
- If the pricing program minimum subtotal is met item Ships Free with your Pricing Program. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items on your pricing program, after any additional discounts are applied.
- Free Shipping Eligible when Pricing Program minimum is met. If the pricing program minimum subtotal is not met shipping and handling charges are 20% of the subtotal of the items, after any additional discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 20% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $11.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 20% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight quote
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
DescriptionBuild critical reading skills with these nonfiction readers that focus on STEM curriculum and high-interest STEM subjects like coding and cryptography. Developed by one of the leading experts in reading research-Timothy Rasinksi-this 9-book set of leveled readers provides strategies to teach nonfiction content and boost student reading skills. Middle school students will be engaged by the content of these informational texts that are purposely leveled to increase fluency and comprehension. Aligned with Common Core State Standards, these texts connect with STEM, McREL and WIDA/TESOL standards. The complex and rigorous content will prepare middle-school students for college and career readiness.
- Engaging STEM reading material
- High-interest material
- Includes leveled readers
- The Science of Magic
- The Science of Monsters
- The Science of Superpowers
- STEM Careers: Metamorphosis of Medicine
- STEM Careers: Enhancing Engineering
- STEM Careers: Reinventing Robotics
- Power of Patterns: Cryptography
- Power of Patterns: Coding
- Power of Patterns: Fractals