Teacher Created Materials Geometry, Grades 4 to 5, Set of 8
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
- Item Ships Free with your pricing program.
Free Shipping Eligible
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Eligible with your Pricing Program
- If the pricing program minimum subtotal is met item Ships Free with your Pricing Program. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items on your pricing program, after any additional discounts are applied.
- Free Shipping Eligible when Pricing Program minimum is met. If the pricing program minimum subtotal is not met shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any additional discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $9.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail email@example.com for a freight quote
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
DescriptionStudents will learn geometry and algebraic reasoning while engaged in reading about high-interest subjects including video games, Quidditch, mazes, the Seven Wonders of the World, and more. These nonfiction math books use real-life examples of problem solving to teach students essential math concepts. The vivid images, detailed sidebars, practice problems, and math charts make learning math fun and easy. Text features include a glossary, index, and table of contents to increase understanding of math and reading concepts. A detailed problem-solving section provides additional learning opportunities.
- Encourage students to "think like mathematicians" as they master key concepts
- Explore mathematical practices with a variety of nonfiction and fiction texts featuring problem solving, mathematical reasoning and real-world connections
- Text features such as captions, bold print, glossary, and index support increased understanding and build academic vocabulary
- Foster students' conceptual understanding of mathematics with concrete models and visual representations
- STEM: The Battle between 2-D and 3-D: Shapes
- Art and Culture: American Indian Artifacts: 2-D Shapes
- Spectacular Sports: Quidditch: Coordinate Planes
- Art and Culture: Abstract Art: Lines, Rays, and Angles
- Travel Adventures: Easter Island: Plotting Number Patterns
- Travel Adventures: Wonders of the World: Symmetry
- Fun and Games: Mazes: Perimeter and Area
- Travel Adventures: Yosemite: Perimeter and Are