Frey Scientific Zoom Stereo Microscope 440 440PLL
Item #: 2096539
Increase the learning capacity of your students with professional quality microscopes from Frey Scientific. With magnification up to 180x, these microscopes are a great addition to any science lab.
Free Shipping Eligible: Details
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
- Item Ships Free with your pricing program.
Free Shipping Eligible
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Eligible with your Pricing Program
- If the pricing program minimum subtotal is met item Ships Free with your Pricing Program. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items on your pricing program, after any additional discounts are applied.
- Free Shipping Eligible when Pricing Program minimum is met. If the pricing program minimum subtotal is not met shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any additional discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $9.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail email@example.com for a freight quote
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
Ships Directly from Manufacturer Typically Within 2-4 Weeks - Lead Times Vary
The 440 Series is a professional quality stereo microscope for industrial and educational settings. The large zoom ratio of 6 to 1 and a standard working distance of 110mm provide the flexibility to support a large number of potential applications while the addition of an auxiliary lens or substitute eyepieces extend the magnification up to a maximum of 180X.
- Viewing head rotates 360 degrees
- 3 light control options include top only, bottom only or dual illumination
- Heavy-duty metal frame
- Includes vinyl dust cover
- 1 Microscope