CPO Science Middle School Life Science Collection
With engaging inquiry-based investigations, large, full-color diagrams and illustrations, and real-world connections, middle school students will enjoy and retain key biology concepts. Topics include cells, the human body, heredity, evolution, DNA structure and functions, classification, and many other topics, including the vital relationships between our physical environment and our bodies.
Middle School Life Science units cover living systems, organisms and the environment, cell biology, genetics, evolution and change, structure and function, and the human body.
- Hardcover student textbook with 504 pages has one concept per page along with compelling full-color graphics that enhance learning and retention
- Investigations each include a key question in the beginning and are completely integrated with readings in student text and teacher's guide
- Students will design and conduct experiments, construct and test conclusions, observe results, and gather, record, and analyze data
- Investigation Manual includes 40 hands-on investigations (2 per chapter) and 9 lab skills activities so students can learn key concepts through direct experience and discovery
- Experiment kit includes hands-on, high-quality, specially designed solid wood equipment that brings a completely new level of excitement to the classroom
School Specialty will be discontinuing CPO Science effective June 30th, 2023. Limited inventory on some items.
Access to digital resources on ThinkLink will be available until July 1, 2026.
Please contact us at CPO@schoolspecialty.com with any questions.