CPO Science Middle School Earth Science Collection
Here's an exciting new hands-on way to provide comprehensive content introducing your middle school students to key earth science topics, including energy, plate tectonics, weathering, earthquakes, volcanoes, and ecosystems. At the same time, you'll be integrating important science concepts into your lessons such as heat, density, and buoyancy.
Middle School Earth Science units cover the study of earth science, water and weather, introducing Earth, the changing Earth, Earth's resources, and astronomy
- Hardcover student textbook with 504 pages has one concept per page along with compelling full-color graphics that enhance learning and retention
- Investigations each include a key question in the beginning and are completely integrated with readings in student text and teacher's guide
- Students will design and conduct experiments, construct and test conclusions, observe results, and gather, record, and analyze data
- Investigation Manual includes 36 hands-on investigations (2 per chapter) and 8 lab skills activities so students can learn key concepts through direct experience and discovery
- Experiment kit includes hands-on, high-quality, specially designed solid wood equipment that brings a completely new level of excitement to the classroom
School Specialty will be discontinuing CPO Science effective June 30th, 2023. Limited inventory on some items.
Access to digital resources on ThinkLink will be available until July 1, 2026.
Please contact us at CPO@schoolspecialty.com with any questions.