Learning Resources Emoji Cubes, Set of 4
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
- Item Ships Free with your pricing program.
Free Shipping Eligible
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $69 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $69, the shipping and handling charge is $11.95.
Free Shipping Eligible with your Pricing Program
- If the pricing program minimum subtotal is met item Ships Free with your Pricing Program. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items on your pricing program, after any additional discounts are applied.
- Free Shipping Eligible when Pricing Program minimum is met. If the pricing program minimum subtotal is not met shipping and handling charges are 20% of the subtotal of the items, after any additional discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 20% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $11.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 20% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail email@example.com for a freight quote
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
DescriptionInvite children to talk about their emotions with written prompts and familiar emoji faces! Roll a cube and name the emotion displayed, or talk and write about how you are feeling. These cubes offer plenty of opportunities for fundamental social learning - have kids roll the question cubes and answer the resulting prompt, or let them roll the emoji cubes and discuss the feelings and emotions behind the faces that come up. The Soft Foam Emoji Cubes are also great for language and vocabulary lessons and can help kids expand the ways in which they think about and communicate their inner feelings. Recommended for ages 3 and up.
- Soft foam cubes help kids relate words to feelings with depictions of common emotions
- Friendly smiley face icons based on imagery from popular mobile messaging apps
- Twelve different faces cover the emotional spectrum, from happy and sad to angry and nervous
- Question cubes contain interesting prompts that get kids talking about their feelings
- Made of easy-to-clean soft foam
- 2 Cubes with Emoji Faces
- 2 Cubes with Prompts Involving Secondary Emotions