Spellwell, Level C, Workbook
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
- Item Ships Free with your pricing program.
Free Shipping Eligible
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Eligible with your Pricing Program
- If the pricing program minimum subtotal is met item Ships Free with your Pricing Program. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items on your pricing program, after any additional discounts are applied.
- Free Shipping Eligible when Pricing Program minimum is met. If the pricing program minimum subtotal is not met shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any additional discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $9.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail email@example.com for a freight quote
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
Spellwell C includes the first 14 lessons for fourth grade. Each word list features a different phonetic element or word pattern, and includes 12 - 15 Spellwell words, 2 - 3 Outlaw (high-frequency) words, and additional room for classroom words that can be individualized to meet the needs of each student. The exercises are designed to be completed in 4 days, working 30 minutes each day, with the fifth day of the week designated for the spelling test.
About Spellwell: This flexible spelling series from the author of Explode The Code Spelling was designed for the heterogeneous classroom. It teaches grade-level words that follow a particular pattern as well as words that are chosen by the individual student.
- Exercises include games with rhyming, sorting, and adding affixes, writing exercises, and extension activities
- Skills addressed include closed syllables, open syllables, doubling rule, final blends, r-Controlled vowels, consonant digraphs, plurals, silent-e syllables, silent-e rule, and contractions