How to Teach Spelling How to Spell Workbook 2 Answer Key
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
- Item Ships Free with your pricing program.
Free Shipping Eligible
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Eligible with your Pricing Program
- If the pricing program minimum subtotal is met item Ships Free with your Pricing Program. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items on your pricing program, after any additional discounts are applied.
- Free Shipping Eligible when Pricing Program minimum is met. If the pricing program minimum subtotal is not met shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any additional discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $9.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight quote
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
The Teacher’s Key for Workbook 2 aids the instructor in assessing students’ abilities to spell the words they have studied by asking them to write the words in context. Students may be able to spell correctly when words are dictated in a list, but they often misspell words in sentences and phrases. Since each lesson in Workbook 2 includes material from the previous lessons, corresponding lessons and dictations from the How to Teach Spelling manual are increasingly challenging.
How to Teach Spelling is an excellent program for helping students learn to recognize the sounds in the English language, to decode words, and to spell words correctly by relying on spelling rules and patterns rather than on memory.
- Teacher's Answer Key 2 booklet is a must-have complement aid with the How To Spell Workbook 2 (sold separately)
- Includes student pages in a reduced and landscape format with correct answers overlaid
- Notes for the instructor are emphasized along with brief lesson instructions on some pages
- Lessons have page numbers referenced for quick and easy review and assessment