S.P.I.R.E. 4th Edition Level 2 Collection
S.P.I.R.E. is an engaging, comprehensive, and multisensory reading intervention and instructional program that integrates phonological awareness, phonics, handwriting, fluency, vocabulary, spelling, and comprehension in a spiraling instructional design that is based upon how struggling readers learn. From beginner Level 1 to Level 8 where full literacy is mastered, this program has been used throughout the country with remarkable success by thousands of elementary, middle, and high school students, including those with characteristics of dyslexia, Specific Learning Disabilities, or students who need direct, systematic, sequential instruction in reading. With this Level 2, 4th Edition of S.P.I.R.E., both teachers and students benefit from the flexible options of print (and physical manipulatives) and/or online digital formats.
- Multisensory reading intervention program incorporates research-based best practices for reading and language development
- Explicit, scripted teacher-led instruction is easy to follow and data-driven to strengthen weak literacy areas
- Systematic 10-step lessons blend visual, auditory, and kinesthetic activities that are easy to implement and ensure mastery of concepts
- All elements of Structured Literacy are employed, including phonology, sound-symbol association, syllables, morphology, syntax, and semantics
- Continual practice, review, and comprehensive assessments ensure measurable and permanent literacy learning gains for every individual student