Phonetic Word Cards, Set of 610
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
- Item Ships Free with your pricing program.
Free Shipping Eligible
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Eligible with your Pricing Program
- If the pricing program minimum subtotal is met item Ships Free with your Pricing Program. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items on your pricing program, after any additional discounts are applied.
- Free Shipping Eligible when Pricing Program minimum is met. If the pricing program minimum subtotal is not met shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any additional discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $9.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail email@example.com for a freight quote
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
Contains 610 cards for use with any Orton-Gillingham based approach to reading instruction and are a great addition to any multisensory reading program. One set per student is recommended.
Skills addressed include sound-symbol relationships, spelling generalizations, syllabication, short and long vowel sounds, digraphs, diphthongs, affixes and roots, word structure, consonant sounds, decoding and encoding words.
Dr. Samuel Orton and Anna Gillingham were pioneers in the field of dyslexia. Their groundbreaking Orton-Gillingham approach, sometimes referred to as the OG approach, has been regarded as the most crucial and significant reading intervention designed specifically for children and adults with dyslexia.
- Cards are divided into 43 groups of phonic sounds
- Single words and detached syllables are used to exemplify the important patterns and generalizations found in reading and spelling
- The cards can be used for decoding practice, to introduce spelling rules and generalizations, or for dictation
- Organized sequentially beginning with CVC words and moving on to spelling generalizations, syllabication, and word structure