Delta Science Readers From Seed to Plant Book Big Book, 11 x 15 Inches
Item #: 538-6142
Students explore From Seed to Plant with fourteen hands-on activities and the Delta Science Reader. They are introduced to ten different types of plants and turn your classroom green as they explore how plants grow.
Free Shipping Ineligible: Details
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
- Item Ships Free with your pricing program.
Free Shipping Eligible
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Eligible with your Pricing Program
- If the pricing program minimum subtotal is met item Ships Free with your Pricing Program. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items on your pricing program, after any additional discounts are applied.
- Free Shipping Eligible when Pricing Program minimum is met. If the pricing program minimum subtotal is not met shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any additional discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $9.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight quote
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
In Stock - Typically Ships Within 2-3 Days
The Delta Science Reader From Seed to Plant Big Book introduces students to the life cycle of a plant. Students read about the parts of seeds and how seeds develop into plants. They explore the functions of different plant parts and see what a plant needs to grow. Students find out about gardeners and why the plants they grow are important. They also discover the fascinating ways seeds travel from place to place.
- Promote reading in the content area
- Present key science content and vocabulary found on most state tests
- Support and extend the experiences and content of hands-on activities
- Help students develop informational literacy skills
- 1 Book