Classroom Select NeoClass Smooth Back Chair, 18 Inch Seat Height, Chrome Frame
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
- Item Ships Free with your pricing program.
Free Shipping Eligible
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Eligible with your Pricing Program
- If the pricing program minimum subtotal is met item Ships Free with your Pricing Program. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items on your pricing program, after any additional discounts are applied.
- Free Shipping Eligible when Pricing Program minimum is met. If the pricing program minimum subtotal is not met shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any additional discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $9.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight quote
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
2 week Quick Ship when selecting Ebony, Imperial, or Marine seat color with nylon glides.
Get additional product information – Download the Product Sheet
- Easy to clean
- Contoured back with openings at top and bottom
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 1 Chair
Classroom Select® NeoClass® Series Chairs
- NeoClass™ Chairs provide a clean look for today's classroom
- Available in a variety of colors and sizes
- A waterfall seat edge and contoured back with openings at the top and bottom provide ergonomic comfort and boost airflow
- Durable, stable elliptical steel frame
Classroom Select® NeoClass® Smooth Back Four Leg Chair
Ergonomics meets versatility in this sleek polypropylene, smooth back chair from Classroom Select. This series creates an ideal learning environment for student collaboration and interaction in today's multi-zone classroom. A waterfall seat edge and contoured back with openings at the top and bottom provide ergonomic comfort and boosts airflow, while also facilitating today's modular, high impact learning space. Available in a variety of colors, with your choice of a chrome or black. Created with 1-1/8 inch, 18-gauge tubular steel powdercoat frame. Choose between nylon, steel, felt, or rubber glides to protect floor surface. The A+ versions provide a wider, more accommodating seat size for your comfort.
- Ergonomics meets versatility with the sleek, injection-molded, polypropylene shell
- This modern design combines a contemporary look with durability and flexibility for various, collaborative learning environments
- The contoured shell provides extra lumbar support, while the smooth back design offers easier maintenance
- Two handle openings on the top and bottom of the shell boost airflow and enhance portability
- Available in appealing new and bold colors for your classroom, office, and much more
- Select from 3 shell sizes, including A+ which offers a wider seat size
- Chairs in 18”A+ or 20”A+ seat heights provide a wider, more accommodating shell size
- Constructed with 18-gauge tubular steel; with A+ chairs built from 16-gauge steel
- Nickel-plated chrome or black powdercoat finishes assure long-lasting durability
- Optional wire book baskets are available for 18 inch, 18 A+ and 20 A+ inch chairs
Lifetime Limited WarrantyAll Classroom Select products include the best Limited Lifetime Warranty you’ll find… and the one you’re least likely to need.
Greenguard GoldThis standard is designed to define low-emitting materials suitable for environments where people, particularly children and sensitive adults, spend extended periods of time, in particular schools and healthcare facilities.