Classroom Select Makerspace Medium Cart, 32-1/2 x 25-1/2 x 40 Inches, Black
Free Shipping Ineligible: Details
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
Free Shipping Eligible Items
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 12% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $5 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail email@example.com for a freight quote.
Items Shipped InternationallySee our International Shipping Policy for details.
Get additional product information - Download the Product Sheet
Classroom Select™ Makerspace Tables & Storage
The 21st Century classrooms are becoming more collaborative and hands-on with innovative high-tech projects. Classroom Select® Makerspace Mobile Carts offers the furniture to complete projects providing optimal organization to engage, learn and collaborate.
Classroom Select™ Makerspace Tables & Mobile Carts
The Classroom Select furniture line from School Specialty is your leading resource for transforming more than classrooms! Our Makerspace Carts are designed to offer optimal flexibility and mobility in your learning center, computer lab, office, and more. Designed with interior adjustable shelving, magnetic back panels, two locking casters, two non-locking casters, steel peg board, locking doors, and a handle. With so many features, the Makerspace Carts are the clear choice for your storage and organizational needs.
Makerspace Mobile Carts:
- The entire back panel is magnetic markerboard (not included on tool storage cart)
- Each cart comes with a set of 10 hanging pegs
- Carts with a cabinet top offer a 1-3/4 inch, wooden butcher block
- Shelves are constructed with a 5/8 inch melamine core and held in place with zinc pins
- The doors are made with 3/4 inch thick, black material
- Side panels are created with 16-gauge perforated peg board
- Features 2 locking and 2 non-locking casters
- Makerspace 30" x 60" Activity Table is generous in size and adjusts in height 30"-43"
- Makerspace Activity Table is available in laminate or markerboard dry erase tops and LockEdge or T-mold edge options
Lifetime Limited WarrantyAll Classroom Select products include the best Limited Lifetime Warranty you’ll find… and the one you’re least likely to need.
Greenguard GoldThis standard is designed to define low-emitting materials suitable for environments where people, particularly children and sensitive adults, spend extended periods of time, in particular schools and healthcare facilities.