Brown Dog Gadgets Sewing Circuits Kit
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
- Item Ships Free with your pricing program.
Free Shipping Eligible
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Eligible with your Pricing Program
- If the pricing program minimum subtotal is met item Ships Free with your Pricing Program. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items on your pricing program, after any additional discounts are applied.
- Free Shipping Eligible when Pricing Program minimum is met. If the pricing program minimum subtotal is not met shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any additional discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $9.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail email@example.com for a freight quote
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
Making wearable electronics and soft circuitry projects has never been easier thanks to the Sewing Circuits Kits. Using Conductive Thread and our special Crazy Circuits components you can easily sew a circuit onto any fabric. Create a shirt, bracket, or pillow in minutes using only basic sewing skills. If you can sew a button on a shirt you can make your own wearable project.
These kits are intended for students ages 10 and up due to the needles, batteries, and fine motor skills needed to complete this project. Coin cell batteries can be very dangerous if swallowed and appropriate caution should be used. These projects run at 3V of power and have of no risk of shocking or harming people when making contact with skin. Hand wash projects only and let air dry. Do not use Conductive Thread with a sewing machine, hand stitch only.
- 5 batteries
- 4 jumbo sewable LED's (red, blue, green, and white)
- 2 sewable battery holders
- 2 needles
- 2 threading tools
- 2 button snaps
- 1 roll of conductive thread (16 feet)