Balta Brush Special Needs Corn Brush
Item #: 021096
Empower kids with calming tactile pressure with a Wilbarger Protocol corn brush.
Free Shipping Eligible: Details
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
- Item Ships Free with your pricing program.
Free Shipping Eligible
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Eligible with your Pricing Program
- If the pricing program minimum subtotal is met item Ships Free with your Pricing Program. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items on your pricing program, after any additional discounts are applied.
- Free Shipping Eligible when Pricing Program minimum is met. If the pricing program minimum subtotal is not met shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any additional discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $9.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail email@example.com for a freight quote
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
In Stock - Typically Ships Within 2-3 Days
Balta Brush's corn brush is a crucial tool for working with children or adults with sensory impairments. Also known as a sensory brush, the corn brush provides a firm and stimulating therapressure touch with soft bristles and deep pressure. Perfect for helping to self-regulate, calm down, and improve focus for those with diverse abilities. It is also the preferred brush for the Wilbarger Protocol brushing program. Not to never brush the face, chest, and stomach, which are highly sensitive areas of the body. For specific brushing techniques, please speak with an occupational therapist.
- Pressure input targets touch receptors and helps calm down any over-active receptors in the nervous system
- Can help aid in decreasing tactile defensiveness and anxiety for kids with autism and other diverse abilities
- Long-term proper use can improve focus, self-awareness, self-control, and more
- A must-have tool for healthy sensory program by therapists or trained adults
- Wilbarger Corn Brush