Classroom Select NeoClass Sled Base Chair, 18 Inch A+ Seat Height, Chrome Frame, Various Options
Free Shipping Ineligible: Details
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
Free Shipping Eligible Items
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 12% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $5 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible Items
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail email@example.com for a freight quote.
Items Shipped InternationallySee our International Shipping Policy for details.
- 1 Chair
Classroom Select™ NeoClass™ Series Chairs
- NeoClass™ Chairs provide a clean look for today's classroom
- Available in a variety of colors and sizes
- A waterfall seat edge and contoured back with openings at the top and bottom provide ergonomic comfort and boost airflow
- Durable, stable elliptical steel frame
Classroom Select™ NeoClass™ Smooth Back Sled Base Chair
Some environments require stability while still needing flexibility and maneuverability. That's where this polypropylene chair by Classroom Select fulfills your exact requirements. A smooth back and subtle pattern create a contemporary look while exceeding your expectations of a classroom chair.
The chairs are created with sturdy 3/4 inch, 16-gauge tubular steel frame. Each chair is made with a waterfall seat edge and the contoured shape offers ergonomic support, as well as side to side flexibility. Two openings on the top and bottom of the shell boost airflow. A sled base frame slides easily over any floor surface, and comes in your choice of chrome or black powdercoat, enhanced with felt glides. Available in 12 colors - six classic and six fresh, new choices. The 18 A+ and 20 A+ inch versions offer a wider, more accommodating seat size.
- Ergonomics meets versatility with the sleek, injection-molded, polypropylene shell
- Combining contemporary looks, durability and flexibility, the modern shell design supports active learning environments and makes it easy to rearrange furnishings for student collaboration and interaction
- The contoured shell provides extra lumbar support, while the smooth back design offers easier maintenance
- A waterfall seat edge reduces pressure points and promotes better circulation to enhance ergonomic comfort
- Two handle openings on the top and bottom of the shell boost airflow and enhance portability
- Available in 6 classic colors and 6 fresh new choices
- Choose from 5 styles and 4 seat heights
- The frame is designed with 3/4 inch, 16-gauge tubular steel
- Tubing runs from the front to back of the seat with radius corners in the front and rear for easy gliding over carpeted areas
- Seat supports are die-formed from two 14-gauge steel support braces with a continuous weld to conceal seat rivets
- Nickel-plated chrome or black powdercoat finishes assure long-lasting durability
- Optional felt glides are available
- Features an optional wire book basket for convenient use
Lifetime Limited WarrantyAll Classroom Select products include the best Limited Lifetime Warranty you’ll find… and the one you’re least likely to need.
Greenguard GoldThis standard is designed to define low-emitting materials suitable for environments where people, particularly children and sensitive adults, spend extended periods of time, in particular schools and healthcare facilities.