MakerBot Sketch 3D Printer Classroom Bundle
Item #: 2029057
Free Shipping Ineligible: Details
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
- Item Ships Free with your pricing program.
Free Shipping Eligible
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Eligible with your Pricing Program
- If the pricing program minimum subtotal is met item Ships Free with your Pricing Program. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items on your pricing program, after any additional discounts are applied.
- Free Shipping Eligible when Pricing Program minimum is met. If the pricing program minimum subtotal is not met shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any additional discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $9.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail email@example.com for a freight quote
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
Ships Directly from Manufacturer Typically Within 2-4 Weeks - Lead Times Vary
Meet the all-new Sketch Classroom, the comprehensive 3D printer solution designed to accelerate learning and design-thinking, 17 x 16-5/8 x 14-3/8 inches. Featuring a dual-printer set up, educators can offer the ideal student-to-printer ratio to drive 3D printing classroom success right from the start. With teacher and student certifications and more than 600+ lesson plans included, educators can integrate more interactive design projects and increase student engagement. Classroom 3D printer management is easier than ever with one queue management dashboard via MakerBot Cloud. Students can share design projects wirelessly and teachers can manage queues easily between printers.
- Easy to use, Dual Printer Set Up with reliable, tinker-free performance
- ISTE-Certified self-paced 3D printer training for both teachers and students
- Cloud-based, 3D printing file management with MakerBot Cloud* printing file management software, integrated with TinkerCad & Fusion 360
- 600+ certified lesson plans from educators all across the country
- 2 Sketch Printers
- 6 Spools of PLA
- 4 Build Plates
- 2 Spatulas
- 2 Snips
- 2 Seats in Teacher Certifications
- 10 Seats in Student Certifications
- MakerBot Cloud with Print Queuing
- 1 Year Warranty