S.P.I.R.E. Level 3 Blackline Master, Third Edition
The store has encountered a problem processing the last request. Try again later. If the problem persists, contact your site administrator.
S.P.I.R.E. is a research-proven reading intervention program for your lowest performing students. It is designed to build reading success through an intensive, structured, and spiraling curriculum that incorporates phonological awareness, phonics, spelling, fluency, vocabulary, and comprehension in a systematic 10-Step lesson plan.
- All materials within Blackline Master can be copied and reproduced for widespread use for school, home practice, and more
- Variety of instructional activities, reading tests, and review assessments provide measurable literacy success and feedback through each lesson plan
- Comprehensive lesson plan and activities cover phonemic awareness, phonics, fluency, vocabulary, and comprehension of each literacy and phonics concept for S.P.I.R.E. Level 3
- A proven educational asset for ELL (English Language Learners), students with dyslexia, or other students with special needs
- Lesson Planner
- Graphic Organizers
- Key Word Concept Sheets
- Phoneme Segmentation Sheets
- Phoneme-Grapheme Sheets
- Fluency Drills
- Quick Checks
- Decoding Assessments
- Post-Level Assessment
- Variety of Formal and Informal Assessments
- Designed to bring non-readers and struggling readers to full literacy upon completion of the program
- The Initial Placement Assessment (IPA) places students at the appropriate level of S.P.I.R.E.
- Based on the Orton-Gillingham approach to reading instruction, which incorporates sound instruction
S.P.I.R.E. Reading Intervention Program
S.P.I.R.E. ® is a research-proven reading intervention program that can produce dramatic results for non-readers, struggling readers, and students with dyslexia. It is designed to build reading success through an intensive, structured, and spiraling curriculum that incorporates phonological awareness, phonics, spelling, fluency, vocabulary, and comprehension. Each grade level uses systemic, sequentially structured lessons to ensure permanent mastery of concepts through auditory, visual, and kinesthetic activities.
Learn with S.P.I.R.E.
- Each level of S.P.I.R.E. follows a consistent 10-Step Lesson structure that employs multisensory instruction
- Multisensory lessons include auditory, visual, and kinesthetic learning modalities
- Every concept covered has one Introductory Lesson and one or more Reinforcing Lessons
- Predictable lesson structure helps students focus on each new concept
- Quick-paced, hands-on lessons keep students engaged
For More Information
- Visit our S.P.I.R.E. website to learn about the many components that make up the S.P.I.R.E. program, including complementary products to help you customize and design the reading intervention that best fits the needs of your students.
- Contact a sales consultant for more information on how you can best utilize this program in your school or district. Our sales consultants are your resource for product presentations, workshops, and product review samples.
S.P.I.R.E. PrintTeachers and students work with print and manipulatives for a multisensory classroom experience.
iSPIRE OnlineStudents work with online activities and manipulatives. All teacher materials are online allowing for real-time progress monitoring.