NewPath Learning IWB Multimedia Lesson - Food Chains and Food Webs Site License CD
Item #: 1392004
Free Shipping Eligible: Details
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
- Item Ships Free with your pricing program.
Free Shipping Eligible
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Eligible with your Pricing Program
- If the pricing program minimum subtotal is met item Ships Free with your Pricing Program. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items on your pricing program, after any additional discounts are applied.
- Free Shipping Eligible when Pricing Program minimum is met. If the pricing program minimum subtotal is not met shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any additional discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $9.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight quote
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
In Stock - Typically Ships Within 2-3 Days
This Site License Multimedia Lesson CD that includes a comprehensive array of multimedia lessons and activities. It covers energy flow, food chains, food webs as well as energy pyramid, includes a virtual lab investigation for conducting owl food webs. CD has lessons, perfect for individual student instruction on any computer. Each multimedia lesson consists of 5 modules along with a digital, inquiry-based student activity guide. Modules include: a series of narrated, visual presentations, each featuring highly-detailed graphics and illuminating animations; a variety of activities, a virtual lab investigation and a Lab Activity Guide; additional images and graphics from the lesson presentation module; an illustrated view of key vocabulary, allowing you to choose any of the terms along with their corresponding images and definitions; and a series of assessment/review questions for use in either a quiz mode, practice mode or play mode.
- Each single user and site license contains A comprehensive array of multimedia lessons
- It allow students to experiment, perform simulations, and draw conclusions
- It has A custom tool bar
- The perfect complement to any life science or biology curriculum! single use license