John Wiley And Sons The Spelling Teacher's Lesson-A-Day, Paperback
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
- Item Ships Free with your pricing program.
Free Shipping Eligible
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $69 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $69, the shipping and handling charge is $11.95.
Free Shipping Eligible with your Pricing Program
- If the pricing program minimum subtotal is met item Ships Free with your Pricing Program. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items on your pricing program, after any additional discounts are applied.
- Free Shipping Eligible when Pricing Program minimum is met. If the pricing program minimum subtotal is not met shipping and handling charges are 20% of the subtotal of the items, after any additional discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 20% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $11.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 20% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight quote
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
DescriptionAn effective and fun-filled way to teach spelling to elementary students, The Spelling Teacher's Lesson-a-Day gives teachers 180 engaging and ready-to-use lessons (one for each day of the school year) that boost spelling skills in students grades 3 to 6. These lessons may be used as "sponge" or "hook" activities (five-minute lessons to start off each school day) or teachers may simply pick and choose activities from within the book for the occasional spelling lesson. It teaches spelling patterns by contrasting homophones (like-sounding words) to help students recognize these spelling patterns in more complex words. This book also boosts students' spelling skills by demystifying contractions, abbreviations, capitalization, silent letters, suffixes and prefixes, and more. 256 pages. By Edward B. Fry, Ph.D.
- Includes 180 ready-to-use, reproducible lessons - one for each day of the school year
- A new volume in the new series 5-Minute FUNdamentals
- This book is designed to be used by classroom teachers, homeschoolers, tutors, and parents
- Offers an easy-to-use method for teaching spelling that has been proven to be effective