SPIRE 4th Edition Teacher's Guide, Level 2
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
- Item Ships Free with your pricing program.
Free Shipping Eligible
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Eligible with your Pricing Program
- If the pricing program minimum subtotal is met item Ships Free with your Pricing Program. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items on your pricing program, after any additional discounts are applied.
- Free Shipping Eligible when Pricing Program minimum is met. If the pricing program minimum subtotal is not met shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any additional discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $9.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight quote
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
The central resource to teach level 2, this Teacher’s Guide offers step-by-step support for each concept. Explicit, teacher-led instruction is provided for every part of the S.P.I.R.E. ten-step lesson in an easy-to-follow format.
Each new concept is first presented in an Introductory Lesson, then practiced in Reinforcing Lessons along with previously taught concepts, which are then spiraled through the Reinforcing Lessons to provide comprehensive review. The major part of this guide is a series of ten-step lessons for the concepts presented in a level.
A Lesson Overview precedes every lesson and includes all the materials needed and the activities taught for each step in the lesson.
At the end of the Teacher’s Guide is an appendix, which includes additional teaching resources, vocabulary development, rereading for fluency directions, sentence dictation directions, alternate dictation words and sentences, an annotated workbook, and a list of phonogram cards.