SPIRE 4th Edition Student Bundle, Level 1
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
- Item Ships Free with your pricing program.
Free Shipping Eligible
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Eligible with your Pricing Program
- If the pricing program minimum subtotal is met item Ships Free with your Pricing Program. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items on your pricing program, after any additional discounts are applied.
- Free Shipping Eligible when Pricing Program minimum is met. If the pricing program minimum subtotal is not met shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any additional discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $9.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight quote
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
SPIRE is a comprehensive and multisensory reading intervention and instructional program that integrates phonological awareness, phonics, handwriting, fluency, vocabulary, spelling, and comprehension in an instructional design that is based upon how struggling readers learn. This program has been used throughout the country with remarkable success by thousands of elementary, middle, and high school students. This includes students with characteristics of dyslexia, Specific Learning Disabilities, or students who need direct, systematic, sequential instruction in reading.
This bundle features the SPIRE Level 1 Student Workbook as well as a 1 year subscription to SPIRE STAR Digital Teacher Companion, providing access to online teaching materials. When STAR is purchased for students, it empowers teachers to score student print assessments and track their progress online.
To activate a teacher account, you need to designate a person at your school or district who will act as an account administrator. This person will receive an e-mail with set-up instructions.
- Incorporates research-based best practices for reading and language development
- Each lesson employs 10 steps that enhance student learning and memory by engaging multisensory pathways to the brain in rapid succession
- Employs all the elements of Structured Literacy: phonology, sound-symbol association, syllables, morphology, syntax, and semantics