Hamilton Buhl Invent! Kit
Free Shipping Eligible: Details
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
Free Shipping Eligible
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- For parcel items, shipping and handling charges are 12% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $5 minimum charge.
- For non-parcel items, shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight quote.
The “Invent!” Kit, is developed precisely for STEM-based curriculum. The kit comes with all the components needed to create a variety of fun, programmable inventions – a wheeled robot – complete with collision sensors, buzzers, color-changing lights, line sensors and even infrared sensors that can detect fire! As students assemble the robot, they will be learning a multitude of subjects including robotics and general science concepts such as sensors, engineering and math.
As students program the robot to complete various tasks, they will learn coding in Crumble – drag-and-drop programming software – similar to Scratch. Easy for elementary grade students to use, yet robust for older students, Crumble allows the older, more experienced students to investigate much more complex algorithms and provides access to more advanced components.
This custom-designed “Invent!” Kit comes with top-quality components, including metal-geared motors and reliable sensors, along with variety of challenges and competitions – from robot sumo wrestling, to navigating a distant planet with solar panels.
The “Invent!” Kit opens up a new world of experimentation, innovation, problem-solving and learning, impossible to achieve from current textbook-based learning.
- Programmable- free, open source graphical programming software
- Easy to Assemble
- Easy to Follow Coding
- Wheeled Robot
- Collision Sensors
- Color Changing Lights
- Line Sensors
- Infrared Sensor
- Multiple Lesson Plans
- Curriculum Guide