Books Achieving Social Change, Set of 6
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
- Item Ships Free with your pricing program.
Free Shipping Eligible
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Eligible with your Pricing Program
- If the pricing program minimum subtotal is met item Ships Free with your Pricing Program. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items on your pricing program, after any additional discounts are applied.
- Free Shipping Eligible when Pricing Program minimum is met. If the pricing program minimum subtotal is not met shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any additional discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $9.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail email@example.com for a freight quote
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
This series tells the stories of important social reforms brought about in history by activism and which are still of concern today. Each book takes a revealing new approach to social activism, seen from the perspective of those inside the campaigns and describing the changing tactics used to achieve change at different times. From abolishing slavery to protecting the planet, stories of key movements and change makers will motivate readers to think about the achievements of activists from the past and consider how they can be applied to activism today.
- Supports Common Core State Standards: Reading Informational Text: Key Ideas and Details: RI.6.2, RI.6.3, Craft and Structure: RI.6.4, RI.6.5, RI.6.6.
- Supports C3 Framework for Social Studies: D4.6.6-8, D4.7.6-8, D4.8.6-8; Key voices and events sidebars highlight diverse examples of activism; Prompts encourage readers to take informed action.
- Free downloadable Teacher‘s Guide
- 6 Books