Delta Education Science In A Nutshell Water World Cluster, 4 Assorted Kits, Grades 3 to 6
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
- Item Ships Free with your pricing program.
Free Shipping Eligible
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Eligible with your Pricing Program
- If the pricing program minimum subtotal is met item Ships Free with your Pricing Program. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items on your pricing program, after any additional discounts are applied.
- Free Shipping Eligible when Pricing Program minimum is met. If the pricing program minimum subtotal is not met shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any additional discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $9.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail email@example.com for a freight quote
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
Dive into learning about oceans, lake, ponds and more with the multi-kit-packed Delta Education Science In A Nutshell Water World Cluster! With 4 assorted and interconnected Delta Education Science In A Nutshell Kits combined into one convenient large set, students will be able to do 4x the experiments and activities that involve exploring a range of water environments on our planet and some of the ways we put water to use.
The 4 individual Nutshell titles/kits in this Cluster include: Oceans in Motion, Water Physics, Oceans Alive!, and Ponds and Streams (which are each also sold separately, if you wish to choose just one specific topic/kit). A comprehensive teacher guide is included to help you create and manage multiple science stations for your entire class! Additional teacher guides and consumable student journals for individual Nutshell titles sold separately. Grades 3 to 6.
- Nutshell Clusters are thematic class units comprised of 4–6 complementary Science In A Nutshell titles in one self-contained plastic container
- Each Cluster is a powerful science unit with over 32 activities from related Nutshell kit titles to turn your classroom into a complete science center
- Enough consumable materials are provided for up to 6 times of use between to 1-3 students to explore activities independently or as rotating small groups
- Large thematic science set with multiple kits is an educational and engaging asset for learning centers, homeschooling or at-home learning, afterschool programs, science clubs, and beyond
- 4 Assorted Science In A Nutshell Kits with Materials for Up to 1-3 Students and 6 Uses Each:
- Oceans in Motion Kit (Item # 750-5189)
- Water Physics Kit (Item # 750-5211)
- Oceans Alive! Kit (Item # 750-5200)
- Ponds and Streams Kit (Item # 750-5222)
- 1 Spiralbound Teacher Guide
- 1 Transparent Storage Case for All Materials
Delta Science in a Nutshell®
- Explore the forces of nature that form the foundation of our booming technological progress
- Kits cover a variety of Physical Science subjects, from electricity and energy to motion and magnets
- Each kit is ready-to-use right out of the box and includes everything needed to complete your study or experiment
Big Ideas for Small Group Learning
Introduce, review, and reinforce Physical Science concepts with these out-of-the-box-ready Science in a Nutshell kits. As opposed to life sciences, physical sciences study the organization of non-living things. From planetary motion to chemical interaction, these kits provide endless study and exploration opportunities through inquiry-based and hands-on learning. Fun, meaningful activities are designed for student-directed individual or small-group learning.
- Physics – Discover the forces that determine how things move, why they move, and where they’re going
- Chemistry – Study the fascinating way non-living chemicals interact with each other and our world
- Astronomy – Examine the motions of the planets and stars that make up our solar system, the Milky Way galaxy, and our universe as a whole
For More Information
- Contact a sales consultant for more information on how you can best utilize this program in your school or district. Our sales consultants are your resource for product presentations, workshops, and product review samples.