Delta Education Science In A Nutshell Space Science Cluster, 4 Assorted Kits, Grades 3 to 6
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
- Item Ships Free with your pricing program.
Free Shipping Eligible
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Eligible with your Pricing Program
- If the pricing program minimum subtotal is met item Ships Free with your Pricing Program. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items on your pricing program, after any additional discounts are applied.
- Free Shipping Eligible when Pricing Program minimum is met. If the pricing program minimum subtotal is not met shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any additional discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $9.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail email@example.com for a freight quote
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
The 4 individual Nutshell titles/kits in this Cluster include: Earth and Sun, Planets and Stars, Breaking Earth's Hold, and Destination: Moon (which are each also sold separately, if you wish to choose just one specific topic/kit). A comprehensive teacher guide is included to help you create and manage multiple science stations for your entire class! Additional teacher guides and consumable student journals for individual Nutshell titles sold separately. Grades 3 to 6.
- Nutshell Clusters are thematic class units comprised of 4–6 complementary Science In A Nutshell titles in one self-contained plastic container
- Each Cluster is a powerful science unit with over 32 activities from related Nutshell kit titles to turn your classroom into a complete science center
- Enough consumable materials are provided for up to 6 times of use between to 1-3 students to explore activities independently or as rotating small groups
- Large thematic science set with multiple kits is an educational and engaging asset for learning centers, homeschooling or at-home learning, afterschool programs, science clubs, and beyond
- 4 Assorted Science In A Nutshell Kits with Materials for Up to 1-3 Students and 6 Uses Each:
- Earth and Sun Kit (Item # 750-2879)
- Planets and Stars Kit (Item # 750-2912)
- Breaking Earth's Hold Kit (Item # 750-2901)
- Destination: Moon Kit (Item # 750-2890)
- 1 Spiralbound Teacher Guide
- 1 Transparent Storage Case for All Materials
Delta Science in a Nutshell®
- Explore the forces and systems that work together to form our habitable home
- Kits cover a variety of earth science subjects, from weather and ocean systems to Earth’s place in the solar system
- Each kit is ready-to-use right out of the box and includes everything needed to complete your study or experiment
Big Ideas for Small Group Learning
Introduce, review, and reinforce Earth Science concepts with these out-of-the-box-ready Science in a Nutshell kits. From beneath the soils and through the seas, all the way to our solar system and the stars beyond, these kits provide endless study and exploration opportunities through inquiry-based and hands-on learning. Fun, meaningful activities are designed for student-directed individual or small-group learning.
- Geology – Discover the properties of soil and rock formations and how Earth systems work to shape them
- Oceanography – Study the fascinating symbiosis of ocean currents and aquatic wildlife
- Meteorology – Examine the water cycle and other systems that create weather patterns around the globe
- Astronomy – Take your Earth studies out of the atmosphere to the night skies of our solar system and galaxy
For More Information
- Contact a sales consultant for more information on how you can best utilize this program in your school or district. Our sales consultants are your resource for product presentations, workshops, and product review samples.