ScienceFLEX Earth's Changing Surface, Reader Sample Pack, Pack of 4
Item #: 2013402
Free Shipping Ineligible: Details
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
- Item Ships Free with your pricing program.
Free Shipping Eligible
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $49 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95.
Free Shipping Eligible with your Pricing Program
- If the pricing program minimum subtotal is met item Ships Free with your Pricing Program. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items on your pricing program, after any additional discounts are applied.
- Free Shipping Eligible when Pricing Program minimum is met. If the pricing program minimum subtotal is not met shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any additional discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $9.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail email@example.com for a freight quote
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
In Stock - Typically Ships Within 2-3 Days
Landforms around the world provide a dramatic backdrop for examining how weathering, erosion, and deposition shape Earth's surface features. Guide students through an exciting exploration of forces shaping Earth's surface wrapped up in 5E lesson plans where students investigate through active learning, then apply their new knowledge to find out how we can limit the effect of such processes on people and the environment. Leveled Readers are available in four Lexile Measures, distinguished by a color key on the back of each reader.
- Collection of two-to-six-page informational text articles, in magazine-style format
- Readers available in 4 Lexile levels per module
- Content is directly tied to the phenomenon explored in each lesson