PSC Edventures BrickLAB Tech Ultimate Set, Grades K to 4
School Specialty Shipping Policy
Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States
- Item Ships Free with your pricing program.
Free Shipping Eligible
- Free shipping and handling on eligible supply orders of $69 or more. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items, after any additional discounts are applied.
- For subtotals less than $69, the shipping and handling charge is $11.95.
Free Shipping Eligible with your Pricing Program
- If the pricing program minimum subtotal is met item Ships Free with your Pricing Program. Free shipping calculation is based on the subtotals of eligible items on your pricing program, after any additional discounts are applied.
- Free Shipping Eligible when Pricing Program minimum is met. If the pricing program minimum subtotal is not met shipping and handling charges are 20% of the subtotal of the items, after any additional discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 20% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $11.95 minimum charge.
Free Shipping Ineligible
- Shipping and handling charges are 20% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. If the subtotal is greater than $1,000, please call 1-877-350-0645 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight quote
Items Shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and InternationalSee our Hawaii & Alaska Shipping Policy and International Shipping Policy for details.
DescriptionBricks naturally provide students of all ages a platform for creative and innovative thinking, which is why the BrickLAB Tech set is perfect for extracurricular programs which aim to instill a wide range of STEM skills! Bricks provide opportunities for authentic discovery and collaboration, which PCS Edventures has combined with 12 unique units to develop a variety of topics. Designed to correlate with the national standards from the ITEEA (International Technology and Engineering Educators Association), which promote technological literacy, this series develops a true understanding of what technology is and how it is useful in society. For more information about the ITEEA technological literacy standards and how BrickLAB aligns, check out the alignment tab!
The BrickLAB Tech set is different from the Classroom version because it allows more variation between grade levels. These levels are more for recommendation and can be used at the discretion of individual instructors to accommodate different learning environments with a variety of student levels. Additionally, each kit comes with enough manipulatives to instruct up to 30 students at once!
The BrickLAB Tech set is the perfect addition to any program seeking to add diversity! The primarily Project-Based Learning curriculum can be used in multiple ways to encourage student growth and creativity, or the bricks can be used in teacher-devised projects--the possibilities are endless with over 6,500 bricks on hand!
- Inspires critical thinking, creativity and innovation in engaging lessons connected to engineering and technological literacy
- Research-based methodology for teaching inquiry based STEM with hands-on manipulatives
- Top quality bricks are an investment that lasts for years